[BCAB] READING .PDF FILES

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Tue Jun 18 10:17:38 BST 2019

Hi,

There is actually a known problem which is fixed in the latest JFW 2019 upgrade.  The workaround is to go into Acrobat Reader and go to the edit | preferences option.  Under the category Security (enhanced) turn off the option "Enable protected mode at startup" which will also disable another option.  Restart Adobe Reader and you should be good to go.

This is another reason why we need JFW continued subscriptions to come to the UK.  Luckily there is a workaround for this issue so you can carry on.

Andrew.