[BCAB] Mac mail app not syncing deleted emails

Claire Potter claire.potter99 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 15:44:45 GMT 2019

Hi all, I know that there probably aren't a lot of mac users on this list so if someone does want to point me in a better direction to ask the following question then feel free. I am encountering a very odd problem with mac mail, and that is that when I delete any email it doesn't show in my inbox on my mac, but if I then go and check my emails somewhere else like my phone or on Windows all of the emails I deleted come back. Any ideas why this may be?
Claire Potter
Potter's place, where technology comes to life!
www.pottersplace.me.uk
NVDA Certified Expert 2019.