[BCAB] virgin tv control app

Steve Tyler steve.tyler at zen.co.uk
Sat Mar 2 18:04:25 GMT 2019

Tom. Ensure your tivo is connected to your hme network. I don’t think this can be done by any other way then with help from somebody who is cited enough to be able to see the menu on the TiVo box screen. Once that is done, your mobile phone or whatever you’re using to run the TiVo app should be connected via the network. Open the app. At the bottom of the screen there are a range of tabs the last one being labelled more. Select to that. You should find just asked the help option on that screen a select box or select TiVo box item. If you select that you should see the option of being able to accept your TiVo Box by a strange serial number normally numbers and letters. It should be selected. Note that you will also have to have logged into your account if you haven’t done that already.

Let me know if that works.

Sent from my iPhone