[BCAB] iPhone: How to access voicemail and use keypad during a call

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 21:21:27 GMT 2019

Hi James,

Have you tried dialling 121 from the keypad in the phone app itself? If not, I'd give that a go instead of using Siri. Alternatively double tap and hold the number 1 and it should connect to voicemail.

To get the keypad to appear while on a call, just move the phone away from your ear and the keypad should be on the screen.

Cheers,

Ed