[BCAB] Zoomtext at work

claire amoroso kenmarekestrel at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 15:59:26 GMT 2019

Hi Andrew
I'm running it locally.
The specs of my work laptop are higher than what's stated on the ZT website.
Thanks
Claire

Le 4 mars 2019 à 15:52, Andrew Hodgson <andrew at hodgson.io> a écrit :

Hi,

Are you running it locally or through a remote session?  The main reason for this is due to the graphics and PC hardware, magnification products usually require a better graphics card than the bog standard provided for most workplace environments.

Andrew.