[BCAB] BCAB list messages ending up in Junk mail

Jonathan H digitaltoast at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 14:00:53 GMT 2019

I'm also seeing this - every single email is getting filtered to spam
in Gmail, and it says it's because:

"Lots of messages from lists.bcab.org.uk were identified as spam in the past"

So I'm clicking "not spam" to each one. If everyone did the same it might help.

The odd thing is that I used MxToolbox and there don't seem to be any
problems with the domain nor is the sending IP on any blacklist.

Jonathan