[BCAB] BCAB list messages ending up in Junk mail

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Wed Mar 6 14:04:34 GMT 2019

Hi,

Can you clarify what you mean please by having to send them to Outlook from Gmail?  Are they getting intercepted into a Gmail folder which is not being picked up via Outlook?

The problem here is that we are a fairly low volume sender and as such our reputation sometimes takes a dip on some of the block lists, so our emails go in junk or spam.  For example I never really got to the bottom of the BT Internet issue whereby the mails to those subscribers were bounced as junk, causing the list software to stop sending to those individuals.

Andrew.