[BCAB] BCAB list messages ending up in Junk mail

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Wed Mar 6 14:43:55 GMT 2019

Hi,

Yep it turns out that this is a Gmail thing and I don't believe just moving the messages without telling Gmail they are not spam is going to help much unfortunately,  The more people who can do this using the web interface and actually choosing the not spam option the better.

As you would imagine I have 0 influence with Gmail itself but will see if I can do any more with feedback loops etc.

Andrew.