[BCAB] BCAB list messages ending up in Junk mail

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 16:40:19 GMT 2019

Hi Gerry

You need to sign into Google on the web, and tick each message in your Spam
folder, then go to the Not Spam button and they should then be pulled into
your Inbox.  In my case, they go into the BCAB folder I've got a rule for in
Outlook.  In the Mail app on my iPhone, they go into Junk.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown