[BCAB] BCAB list messages ending up in Junk mail

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Wed Mar 6 18:02:22 GMT 2019

Hi Steve,

I checked earlier and we weren't on the list but have done so again:

2001:41c8:51:5e9::233 is not listed in the SBL
2001:41c8:51:5e9::233 is not listed in the PBL
2001:41c8:51:5e9::233 is not listed in the XBL
213.138.110.233 is not listed in the SBL
213.138.110.233 is not listed in the PBL
213.138.110.233 is not listed in the XBL

This is I believe a content block on Gmail based on the reputation of our messages in the past 7 days.  This means that more than likely someone has marked our messages as spam on the Gmail side.  I can only reitterate to people to take the action of marking the messages as not junk as much as they can and hopefully this will clear up.  The block is only temporary and if people stop complaining about spam from the list then it will start to clear up over the next few days, however if people continue to complain about this then this will continue.  If people do not want to receive the list messages I recommend going either nomail or unsubscribe altogether.

Thanks.
Andrew.