[BCAB] BCAB list messages ending up in Junk mail

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Thu Mar 7 11:11:06 GMT 2019

Hi,

The junk processing in Outlook won't affect this current issue, and thanks to people on the list who suggest that they have Gmail side filters already which are not affecting this (i.e, messages still treated as junk).  Unfortunately I think the only option is to continue to do as you are doing in terms of marking the messages as not junk until Gmail get the message.  I suspect this will go on for another 7 days.

Thanks.
Andrew.