[BCAB] Kapsys Phone: 2 Questions

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Thu Mar 7 16:26:54 GMT 2019

Hi Pele,

I don't think it's the file explorer that's the problem, probably the Mass
Storage device in Device Manager.

Plug in your Kapsys.  Go to Device Manager, find Mass Storage Device,
uninstall it by pressing the delete key, then reboot your system, having
unplugged the phone.

Plug the phone back in, and let Windows detect the driver again.