[BCAB] Upgrading the orbit reader software

Andy Collins chitchat121 at icloud.com
Fri Mar 8 22:00:20 GMT 2019

I understand there is a software version upgrade for the Braille orbit reader, but all my research points to the requirements of a PC running Windows, whereas I only have access to a Mac! I can’t see how a Windows only machine upgrade would be acceptable, so if somebody could direct me as to where to look to download the upgrade onto a Mac I’ll be grateful; unless of course it is windows only, in which case I would feel extremely annoyed having not had this pointed out to me at the point of purchase.
Andy Collins

Sent from my iPhone