[BCAB] Typing on the iPhone

Life in Six Dots hello at lifeinsixdots.com
Sat Mar 9 08:40:04 GMT 2019

Hi Ger,

Personally, I think that Brailliant BI 14 is brilliant for iPhone users. If you don't want to use a braille display then I can recommend the BraillePen Slim which is a Perkins style keyboard and helps with the gestures on the phone. Another option is to use the virtual braille keyboard if you don't want to carry an additional device.

Best regards, Paul