[BCAB] Typing on the iPhone

Graham Page gpage.it at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 08:40:14 GMT 2019

I have found a couple of solutions that can improve typing speed.
Firly you could try the Speed dots screen protector which has dots where the keyboard generally appears. These are available from Computer Room Services or they were when I last checked last year.
Another possibility is to try the FlickType keyboard which is an app. It is not free but it has a demo mode you can try.
Regards
Graham

Sent from my iPhone