[BCAB] Upgrading the orbit reader software

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 10:54:58 GMT 2019

Hi.

This certainly comes as a surprise. How hard can it be to have a system
where you copy the update file to the SD card, pop the card in and it
updates? That totally strips out the need for an operating system. All
major operating systems can copy to SD cards. Frankly ridiculous!

Very best wishes,

Mo.