[BCAB] Moving block of files to folder

Jim Williams jwuspaceman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 15:21:07 GMT 2019

Hi Alan,

The files I want to copy are not in a folder as such, they are all
atachtments on an e-mail and I want to move them in one block (hopefully!)
to a folder in My Documents.

I have already tried your method but when I press Ctrl+C JAWS says nothing
and no file is copied.

Regards.

Jim Williams.
www.JamesLWilliams.co.uk