[BCAB] Moving block of files to folder

Alan Booth a.t.booth at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 12 15:34:43 GMT 2019

Hi Jim

Are you using Outlook?

If so, go into the email with the attachments in it and press alt f followed
by m, you should hear a prompt to save all attachments.  Press enter to save
them and you should be prompted for the folder name where you want to save
them.  Enter the folder name and press enter and I think that should do it.

Cheers

Alan

and press enter and then enter the folder name of the place you want to put
them.