[BCAB] Gmail issues

tom reid tomgoog7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 10:20:56 GMT 2019

For me, the app works better than the web page. On the web page,  in
basic html view, it's easier to navigate and read messages, but, there
is no auto fill for addresses. Standard view has more options, but,
auto fill is unstable. I can hear the contact I want, but, even where
there is only one suggestion, it isn't fixed in the to: field. Use of
arrows and tabs to navigate away and back to the field doesn't work
consistently. The app is better at dealing with auto fill. Tom