[BCAB] Gmail issues

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Fri Mar 15 11:04:18 GMT 2019

Hi,

Thanks for that, I thought this was the case but needed confirmation.  It may happen again if someone marks our messages as spam but for the moment we should be good.  Unfortunately with Gmail I don't get any feedback loop like I do with yahoo and a couple of others so have to get feedback from members.  I suggest the best thing to do if it starts happening again is to write to bcab-owner at lists.bcab.org.uk and that should get to the current moderator who can let me know rather than cluttering the list.

Thanks.
Andrew.