[BCAB] Secure Audio Recording Solution

Alan Booth a.t.booth at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 17 13:02:08 GMT 2019

Hi Laurent

I'm coming to this topic a little late but I have been giving it some thought as I was in a similar situation when I volunteered on a very sensitive helpline.

I used a Victor Reader Stream to record the sessions and then placed the SD card in my password protected laptop or PC to copy it over.  Once that was done I would wipe the session from the SD card.

Good luck and enjoy

Alan