[BCAB] Secure Audio Recording Solution

Graham Page gpage.it at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 03:05:58 GMT 2019

Hi Laurent.
I have friends who have trained to do counselling who have asked similar questions. My question  was  how would  a sighted person  typically manage this and was told they wouldn't record the sessions at all.  So  if you could see how would you expect to manage this? Would you record it at all or would you just take notes to jog your memory?

Regards
Graham

Sent from my iPhone