[BCAB] .tp extension

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Mon Mar 18 16:16:48 GMT 2019

Hi David,

A quick Google reveals:-

The .tp file extension is used for a digital video file format that is
supported by the software products of CyberLink Corporation among other
development
companies. These TP files are generated by some satellite receivers, digital
recorders and multimedia TVs as recorded video streams.

So you should be able to open it with CyberLink if you have it.