[BCAB] suitable head phones for hearing aids users?

Life in Six Dots hello at lifeinsixdots.com
Wed Mar 20 06:21:07 GMT 2019

Hi Henry,

I'm not sure which Widex hearing aids you have but the M-DEX would allow Bluetooth connection. I'm using that with my Super 440. It has a function called Room Off so all I hear is what comes through the M-DEX no background noise whatsoever. Since I started using it five years ago I've not had the need to wear headphones.

I believe the M-DEX has been superseded by an app for the latest machine learning hearing aids, but the M-DEX is still available if your hearing aids are compatible with WidexLink. Your audiologist would be able to tell you or you could check on their website.

Best regards, Paul