[BCAB] Problems with VRS 2nd Gen

Jim Williams jwuspaceman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 22:54:33 GMT 2019

Hi Lists,

Apologies for cross posting.

My VRS has started to show some worrying problems. When I stop listening to an audio book and switch off the Stream, when I return to listen to that same bookI am told that it has reached the end. Which I is puzzling as I switched it off about 2 hours into a 10 hour story.

I start the book from the beginning, press the Heading (8) and then (6) which takes me 2 further chapters into the book. At this point I have not reached the point where I stopped listening and use the fast forward button in increments of 1, 2, and 5 minute jumps. This is still not at the correct point so I press and hold for 1 more minute and repeat this. Then I am either told I am at the end of the book, or the Stream switches off without making the double beep sound.

It is not the book orSD card that is faulty as the same thing happens with other SD cards inserted.

I am not sure how to set it back to factory settings but if I was to do this would all the Stream updates have to be re-installed?

Help!

Jim Williams.
www.JamesLWilliams.co.uk