[BCAB] Access to Work

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Thu Mar 21 08:46:25 GMT 2019

No, never heard that one.

From: Colin Phelan <Colin_Phelan at pmlgroup.com>
Sent: 20 March 2019 17:24
To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk>
Subject: [BCAB] Access to Work

Hi All,
Whilst I am a massive fan of the ATW programme, I had a strange one today
that I have not heard before.
I am putting in a claim for screen reader software updating and some other
equipment totalling circa £300 plus the software so not massive numbers.
They are telling me there is a mandatory payment of 2 / 7 ths of the cost
because I can use it at the weekend if I wish!
I think this is because I have said my office is at home and that I work 5
days a week.
Any reflections?
Kind Regards
Colin