[BCAB] Access to Work

david.g3yxx at googlemail.com david.g3yxx at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 21 09:27:37 GMT 2019

Colin

This seems to be a new edict which I came upon a few weeks ago in respect
repair of a Braille display.
I argued the point as my office and recreational computers are on opposite
sides of the room.
Eventually, I sent them images of the two installations.
Of course, I put the time of taking the images, and onward transmission,
down to support worker time!

ATB

David W Wood