[BCAB] Access to Work

Colin Phelan Colin_Phelan at pmlgroup.com
Thu Mar 21 11:50:50 GMT 2019

Thanks George, your consideration is appreciated.
I am more concerned about the macro aspects of this and as you say where it will go with regard to ATW which is one of a diminishing number of central services that our country have left that we can be proud of.
It appears a very binary tactic and whilst understanding everyone needs to save money in the current environment I would have thought policy makers could use greater intellect and imagination in developing strategies - actually thinking about it maybe not!
Best Regards
Colin