[BCAB] Access to Work

jamesrrisdon at gmail.com jamesrrisdon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 20:39:51 GMT 2019

Hi Andrew,

I've not yet read all the emails in this thread, but it strikes me that if
ATW fund equipment without an employer contribution, there is no claim to
that equipment from the employer. Quite apart from the fact that the
equipment is probably entirely useless to the employer, it seems to make no
sense to the individual, ATW or tax payer to make the disabled person claim
for new equipment when they move jobs, or go through a period of not having
that equipment.
It seems very simple to me, but maybe I've missed something.
James

James Risdon
M 07816 754229
E james at jamesrisdon.co.uk