[BCAB] access youtube

janesellers6 at gmail.com janesellers6 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 12:07:08 GMT 2019

Hi steve and all

I always have gone to ubuube without the access version and never had a problem with it so they muct have made a lot of changes to it.

Also while I am here I have  found my old Smart vision 2 phone and I need a charger can I purchase one from you? If so can you e mail me off list at janesellers6 at gmail.com

Thanks

jane