[BCAB] access youtube

Adrian Picton adrian.picton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 23 17:16:15 GMT 2019

The problem with main Youtube site is all those unlabelled buttons. I also find it hard to get to the desriptions and comments at times.

Steve, is there a way to set it to always play the HD versions? Sometimes you get a link which says play in HD and sometimes you don’t.

Adrian.\

Sent from my iPhone