[BCAB] Accessing RNIB talking newspapers on an iPhone

Claire Potter claire.potter99 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 22:51:30 GMT 2019

Hello everyone,
I am asking this on behalf of a friend as I do not use RNIB talking newspapers myself. For those who do use the service, what device do you use to access your articles? My friend is trying to access her newspapers through her iPhone and download them, I don't know of a way of doing this, but like I said, I don't use the service. Does anyone know if there is a way of downloading the articles using IOS?

Claire Potter
Potter's place, where technology comes to life!
www.pottersplace.me.uk
NVDA Certified Expert 2019.