[BCAB] Accessing RNIB talking newspapers on an iPhone

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Sun Mar 24 17:36:15 GMT 2019

VoiceDream would do that.

From: Claire Potter <claire.potter99 at gmail.com>
Sent: 24 March 2019 12:23
To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [BCAB] Accessing RNIB talking newspapers on an iPhone

Hi all, thank you for your help up to now. I am not sure if EasyReader is
actually what we need, as my friend is using the Audio download service of
the talking newspapers, if anyone else uses the audio downloads spacifically
do you know of a way of accessing them through IOS?

Claire Potter
Potter's place, where technology comes to life!
www.pottersplace.me.uk
NVDA Certified Expert 2019.

> On 24 Mar 2019, at 11:09, mark pemberton via Bcab <bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk>
wrote:

> Hi Clair,
>
> I use The Voice Dream Reader app on my iPhone works nicely but is not
free.  The navigation is very good, especially if you like flicking through
articles on the magazines.