[BCAB] accessible dish washers and washing machines

Darren Paskell darren at djp-online.co.uk
Mon Mar 25 20:35:59 GMT 2019

Hi Terry,

I'm afraid I can't meaningfully provide useful information based on my
recent experiences as I'm sure our machines are no longer on the
market. Ridiculous as it sounds, I think hands-on is still the way to
go. However, for what it's worth, I have recently learned that Bosch
offer a free post purchase tactile adaptation service for some of
their appliances. Though Bosch haven't published this list, I have
been assured that they will confirm eligibility on a case by case
basis on receipt of a specific model number. If memory serves, their
customer service team responsible for this adaptation service can be
reached by emailing mks-spares-planning at bshg.com.

Naturally, I would love to know if other manufacturers offer something
similar. I would also be very interested to hear how you get on.

Darren