[BCAB] Defragging Windows 10

Roger roger.south at sky.com
Wed Mar 27 16:59:34 GMT 2019

I've just looked and found mine is automatic as well. I also noticed that
some of the areas to clean have not been checked with a tick, for an example
the temporary files so which I have now ticked. But there is one named
Downloaded files but I'm not too sure whether to tick this or not although
it has 2.6 gb of data in it. Advice would be appreciated.

Many  thanks Roger