[BCAB] transfering audible content between devices

Ibrahim Gucukoglu igucukoglu at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 29 11:01:44 GMT 2019

Hi Everyone.

I've been following this thread concerning Audible with considerable interest as I have a number of clients who would find something like this ability to transfer content very useful indeed.  Unfortunately according to a well placed source within Audible with whom I have contact, whenever a book is downloaded to a device, it is digitally fingerprinted with that device's authorization key which is generated when the app is installed and the app registers the device against your Amazon/Audible account.  Any attempt to copy the file will render it digitally useless unless it is played on the device to which it was downloaded.  I hope this clears the matter up.

All the best, Ibrahim.