[BCAB] transfering audible content between devices

henry at henryandangela.co.uk henry at henryandangela.co.uk
Fri Mar 29 14:32:59 GMT 2019

Hi Ibrahim
Thanks for this confirmation.
Best wishes
Henry

-----Original Message-----
From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <igucukoglu at hotmail.com>
Sent: 29 March 2019 11:02
To: bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk
Subject: [BCAB] transfering audible content between devices

Hi Everyone.

I've been following this thread concerning Audible with considerable
interest as I have a number of clients who would find something like this
ability to transfer content very useful indeed.  Unfortunately according to
a well placed source within Audible with whom I have contact, whenever a
book is downloaded to a device, it is digitally fingerprinted with that
device's authorization key which is generated when the app is installed and
the app registers the device against your Amazon/Audible account.  Any
attempt to copy the file will render it digitally useless unless it is
played on the device to which it was downloaded.  I hope this clears the
matter up.

All the best, Ibrahim.