[BCAB] downloading Audible books from Audible on an IPhone or Android?

Phil Smalley phil.smalley at whitecane.plus.com
Fri Mar 29 15:21:35 GMT 2019

Hi,

Thanks Steve for clarifying the position regarding audible files under android.

I have two registered Victor Reader Stream devices on which I listen to audible content.  I do not have to download a book twice so the notion of digitally signing to specific device is untrue.  Maybe to device type, yes.

I agree that it would seem simpler to use a mainstream (tablet etc) device to listen to this content.  However, like Henry, I  like the simplicity and tactile nature of specific solutions.

	Phil