[BCAB] FW: Technology and O&M Training

Barbareschi, Giulia giulia.barbareschi.14 at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 29 16:50:21 GMT 2019

Hi All,

At University College London we are researching how technology could be shaped to better support the delivery of Orientation & Mobility training. To understand the experiences of people who undergo O&M training and evaluate their opinions and needs in relation to technology we are looking to interview people with visual impairments who underwent mobility and orientation training and also mobility instructors and potentially friends/family members of people with visual impairment who have provided regular help with navigation tasks. The interview can be done either in person or via phone. The interview can last up to one hour.
If any of you is interested in taking part, or if you know of anyone who might like to participate, I would be grateful if you could forward them my email address (Giulia.barbareschi.14 at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:Giulia.barbareschi.14 at ucl.ac.uk>) or my phone number (+44 20 3108 7192).
Many Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards,
Giulia Barbareschi

Giulia Barbareschi, PhD
Research Associate
University College London Interaction Centre (UCLIC)
GDI Hub Fellow
University College London, UK