[BCAB] Ms guidelines for labelling

david.g3yxx at googlemail.com david.g3yxx at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 1 00:03:36 BST 2019

George

Also in a much more strident and knowledgeable manner than me.

When a physio student in North London, I spent many happy hours in his music
room in Finchley listening to all manner of music on superlative equipment,
with his then wife providing us with sustenance of various kinds.

It is only recently that I discovered that he was the founder of the
legendary, now long closed,  and much missed, Olympic Studios in Barnes.

ATB

David W Wood