[BCAB] Trying to find contact info for Royal Mail to make a complaint

Barry Toner barry at tonermail.co.uk
Tue Oct 1 14:21:38 BST 2019

Hi all,

I’m livid and need to make a complaint to RM because of desperate service I got today in a post office.
I’m pulling what’s left of my hair out trying to get info on how I can submit a complaint but this page is as far as I’ve got.
https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/contact
Can someone please have a look and see what I need to do?  I’ve expanded the complaints and claims tab but I just see a link under this for keep me posted the consumers right to choose…. I thought there would be a contact us form or something….

Please someone help?

Thanks,
Barry.