[BCAB] i said it happens in threes now alexa will not play

goshawk on horseback goshawk_on_horseback at fastmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 1 15:25:20 BST 2019

unfortunately, according to an amazon alexa e-mail I received, the bbc skill
won't support playback on some other devices, such as echo link or echo sub,
so that could be causing the issue when trying to play bbc stuff on your
"living room" speakers.
a rather big oversight, and shoddy bit of workmanship on that skill, if you
ask me.

Simon