[BCAB] stations not playing

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 15:27:31 BST 2019

Hi John

I'm not experiencing any issues at my end.  If I ask Sonos using built-in
Alexa to play a radio station, she does, I just say: 'Play BBC Radio Five
Live', and she obliges.  If I go into my study and ask the Echo Dot to play
a radio station on the Sonos speakers I have in there, she duly obliges.  Is
this not happening for you John?  You could ask Alexa to search for devices
and see if she picks up your Sonos speakers again?  It's ages since I did it
so think that's what you need to do.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown