[BCAB] stations not playing

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Tue Oct 1 15:34:19 BST 2019

Hi,

Its working for me also.  I have my Echo Dot in my bedroom set to automatically play on the Sonos speakers so if I ask to just play Radio 4 it plays on the Sonos in the bedroom.  In the living room I have a couple of Play One devices and those just work as well.  Interestingly enough I am able to play Audible in the living room now using the Sonos which plays using the faster speaking rate which is fantastic.  If I ask though to play Audible in the bedroom the sound comes out of the Alexa and not the Sonos so still some work to do there.  I haven't yet tried asking to play Audible in the bedroom because when its night I prefer the sound coming out of the Echo dot anyway.

Andrew.