[BCAB] SOUND EFFECTS IN OFFICE

David Griffith daj.griffith at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 16:32:00 BST 2019

You should find, where you turned on Office sounds, a further combo box where you can specify whether to use the classic office sounds or a newer scheme.
I can’t remember step by step now but it is definitely there as I turned mine back to classic.
Personally I prefer the classic scheme I have always been used to.
David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10