[BCAB] SOUND EFFECTS IN OFFICE

lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com
Tue Oct 1 17:54:22 BST 2019

Thanks David.

For some reason, I don't seem to be able to find the checkbox again!

Instructions say that it should be on the "Ease of access" tab, but that doesn't seem to be obviously there on Word 2016.  Any suggestions?

All the best,
Richard
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Telephone: 01738-445-880
if you haven’t called before you may be asked to identify yourself by the Truecall call screening service