[BCAB] playing stations on my sonos set-up

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Tue Oct 1 17:59:20 BST 2019

hi all

think my last was a blank did it from the polaris.

but my question is then

how can i get pat to be able to play music on my sonos speakers as she does not use any phones app and the like.

now i wonder if the sonos app allows any other music service to be used i don't think so.

i wonder how many other people on the list use the similar set-up to what we do by asking the aye lady to play something on our speakers. must read up about it all. for me i can play radio from my sonos app on the phone pc or android phone.