[BCAB] TWBlue

David Griffith daj.griffith at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:20:00 BST 2019

Yes I am also having problems.
In my case I am not even getting an error message the program is simply not loading after the messages.
In my case the last message is for an available update which did not go well for me so I reverted to an earlier version which was working OK last weekend.
I have checked Task Manager and there is no sign of TWBlue having loaded.
Restarting the computer has not resolved this.
David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10