[BCAB] TWBlue

Giles Turnbull giles.turnbull at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:20:24 BST 2019

I've just checked my TWBlue and it is loading and functioning fine at
10am Wednesday 2 October. Mind you I haven't updated to the latest
version because the last time I did that it lost all the names of the
timeline buffers I'd set up, giving their Twitter profile numbers
rather then their actual names, and there was no way to correct that
other than destroying the buffer and re-adding it which, since I
couldn't always remember the names of the accounts was a fruitless
task!

I do prefer to do everything on my laptop rather than my phone and I
find TWBlue by far the easiest client to use :)

Giles