[BCAB] for terry radio 2

Richard Bartholomew richard at barthouse.org
Wed Oct 2 10:41:07 BST 2019

Hi,

It certainly is strange today since all my BBC saved stations on Sonos from
TuneIn work apart from 5Live Sports Extra which would definitely have been a
bind for today's rugby had it not been for the direct links sent to the list
a few weeks ago so thank you to whoever it was!  Mind you, sadly, these
direct links won't work for football matches due to contractual/geographic
reasons!